My vendor is asking for an insurance certificate. How do I request one?

Often times a vendor will ask you to supply a district “insurance certificate” to the company, or entity, whose facilities you may use.

The Request for Insurance Certificate is for this purpose.  Complete the form and send it to Julie Alves in the District Office via the district mail.

The District office will review and fax it to our insurance company, who then issues the certificate; in some cases it can be issued from the DO.

Please allow 2 weeks notice for processing your request.

Examples for which to be prepared:

  •          Hospitals for Internships
  •          Swimming Pools
  •          Safeway (Hot dog sales)
  •          County Parks & Recreations Depts.


Konocti Classified Employee Recognized at Member of the Year Awards

Konocti Unified School District is proud to announce that Annette Fender was recognized by the California School Employee's Association (CSEA) at their annual ...

Delay of School Start to August 20

Please see the attached letter regarding information pertaining to the delay of the school start date. Letter to Staff re: revised calendar Revised 2018/19 ...

Konocti Unified School District Annual Recognition Ceremony

On May 09, 2018, Konocti celebrated their many outstanding students, volunteers, classified and certificated employees, and retirees. Lower Lake High School's Chef Rob Reil and ...

View All Recent News >>

Upcoming Events